Why Organic Body Shop?
There are so many amazing reasons to join Organic — from world-class events to lifelong friendships — but here are a couple of the top ones:
Make Some Extra Dough
Selling Organic Products at your store or local market is simply a fun way to earn some additional income with a variety of products everyone loves.
Work Wherever, Whenever
Organic gives you the freedom to master that work-life balance — and have time for what matters most. You can take your products anywhere to any farmers market,fair or local home parties.
One of the great perks of working for Scentsy is the possibility of One of the great perks of working for organic is the possibility of earning extra cash to increase your way of living. Meeting new people and participating in local events. Start packing! . Start packing!
How much can I make?
Make 30% in Organic commission, plus bonuses and perks.
Use the example below to see potential income examples:
For every 100 sold get $30.00 in your jeans! on start up orders
Just to note we are paying 10% more than most other consultant companies for your teamwork.
min order about 150 and you can choose from our over 400 products to resell and collect your own cash. The profit is all yours.
consultants can attend product classes and meetings once a month.
- What does it mean to be an Independent Organic Consultant? As an Independent Consultant, you are an independent business owner authorized to sell Organic products for a commission. You have the freedom to control when and where you work your business, and you can increase your commission by selling more products or earning residual income from friends and family you’ve recruited to enjoy organic products.
- What makes Organic so special? we call it Organic Spirit, Buying products for the greater good of our skin and our planet. Our customers express the passion, encouragement, enthusiasm and drive of thousands of unique souls coming together to serve a greater purpose? This is why we think Organic is products are so successful.
- Why do people join Organic? Most Organic Consultants join because they love the products; they stay because they fall in love with the community. From there, the reasons continue to grow — from earning extra income, to the flexibility of working when and where they want, to wanting to earn an upcoming payments and extra cash for doing something you believe in.
- How do I join Organic and start selling? Simply sill out the form below to get started.
- How much does it cost to join Organic and become a Consultant? You only need to pay the current price of the Starter Kit (about $150.00 plus local tax and shipping) unless you are picking up at our Barrie Store. The start up kit are the products you choose from our 400 current products to get you started at the wholesale price so you can see your profit as soon as yo make your first sale.
- What does the Organic Starter Kit include? You selection of products,brochures and product samples (may vary on your choices).
- How much is a Organic Starter Kit? Abou $150.00 plus shipping to start.
- What are the requirements for joining Organic? You must be the legal age or age of majority in your country of residence at the time of enrollment. You must also be a legal resident of the country where you want to enroll and have a valid personal identification number (such as a Social Security number or Employee Identification Number). And you must accept the Independent Consultant Agreement (ICA) and purchase a Starter Kit.
- What is Organic commission? Commission is the compensation you earn for your personal sales of Organic commissionable products.
- Are there monthly sales requirements for Organic Consultants? their are none. YOu buy your starter kit and when you sell it you have the money in your pocket to buy more and sell more.
- How much money can you make as a Organic Consultant? It’s up to you. As a Organic Consultant, the more you work your business, the more you can earn.
- How do I sell my organic products Book your table at your local fair, farmers market,house party or anyway you like.
- Do I need to pay for all of my orders with a credit or debit card? All payments from Consultants to Organic Body Shop must be made via credit card, debit card or paypal through your organic body shop website and have a discount code that shows the profits on check out once you sell your products. You can also pick up in our Barrie ontario store with ,debit or credit. However, you are welcome to accept payment from your customers in whatever form you choose.
- Do I have to sponsor other Consultants? No every consultant is equal. You all make the same money.
- I’ve been a Organic Consultant before; can I re-join? Yes. we understand life is not predictable so let us know when you are ready.
- What if I have questions or need help? We are always here to help by email or phone.
- Do Organic Consultants get a discount on products? Yes when you purchase your products (min order of $150.00 tax include) You will get a discount.
How can I sign up.
Fill out the contact below and we will contact you. We can answer all your questions.