At Organic Body Shop Factory
We are interested in being a green manufacture and follow the following corporate practices.
Our farm grown plants meet the following criteria.
Organic Body Shop Factory is part of the Farmers association OFA
Organic is a claim referring to methods of agricultural production that minimizes disruption of the natural environment and encourages the health and vitality of the soil, promotes humane animal management and preserves ecological integrity.
In other words, organic means:
- No synthetic pesticides
- No synthetic preservatives
- No chemical fertilizers
- No hormones or antibiotics
- No genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- Humane treatment of animals
- Preservation of ecological integrity
- All plastics are bio degradable and go in your recycle bin, Including all our plastic bags.
- We recycle the excess boxes and all bottles weekly.
- We use natural ingredients that are environmentally safe.
- all our scrubs are animal friendly -we use only pumice stone and apricot shell.(no plastic beads)
- Sustainable :
- Means crops and trees are planted and replanted and only a fraction is used of mature plants to ensure crop sustainability.
- We believe palm products (any product or ingredient that is derived from oil palms, including palm oil, palm kernels, palm kernel oil, palm kernel expelled and their fractions and derivatives) should be produced through sustainable plantations that are engaged in the active conservation of rain forests and/or peat lands. Organic Body Shop Factory fully supports the Round-table on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) authorized supply chain system of sustainable palm oil producers.
All ingredients in the professional world are called chemicals -meaning they go through an alteration to get the oils and essences from the source plant.
We only use essential oils to scent our products. All products we purchase we do not grow are already certified Eco cert and sustainable.
We only purchase products that are environmentally safe and derived from all-natural and renewable ingredients. That come with a eco certified and sustainable as well as not tested on animals. We source though North America (includes Canada).Canada always comes first for sourcing.
We make our own essential oil and grow our plants here behind our lab.
- We operate under good manufacturing procedures including.
- Regular testing and stability testing of all products.
- Numbering all batch formula’s to ensure product performance.
- Batch hold back’s on every formula.
- Chemist on staff for continued quality.
- Tractability through our bar codes
- And Best before date on every product.
- Standard 2 year shelf life