Organic Body Shop Factory Store 705-728-8288
We are a small family run business.
and we all have lots of years of experience.
- Our Staff has a
- Organic Chemist
- and a Naturalist
We love and use our own products and so do our family and friends.We grow the plant and do our own essential oil extracts and plant ingredients
- All chemical free
- 400 Plant driven beauty products
- one of a kind formula’s developed by an Organic Chemist and President of the company.
- Plant essential oils and extracts are created here on site in our factory.
- Female owned and Operated .
Please let us know if we can help you with your next project.The machines do most of the work.
- We can fill 1,000 – products a day and a minimum of 20 thousand units a month.
- We offer private label. Wholesale and Retail.
- We can do 100 unit runs to start. As you grow we can adjust your orders.
If you are interested in any of 400 organic products we produce please contact us.
At Organic Body Shop Factory
We are interested in being a green manufacture and follow the following corporate practices.
Our farm grown plants meet the following criteria.
Certified organic and all plant oils are extracted on site.
Organic Body Shop Factory is part of the Farmers association OFA
Plants grown here and made here are certificated organic and we buy ingredients that are Organic and Kosher certified.
Register with Health Canada and take great care in creating each product to be environmentally safe and bio-degradable with wildlife in mind. Products are non-toxic or harmful. No plastic ingredients
Organic is a claim referring to methods of agricultural production that minimizes disruption of the natural environment and encourages the health and vitality of the soil, promotes humane animal management and preserves ecological integrity.
In other words, organic means:
- No synthetic pesticides
- No sulfates
- No Paraben
- No synthetic preservatives
- No chemical fertilizers
- No hormones or antibiotics
- No genetically modified organisms (GMO’s)
- Preservation of ecological integrity
- All plastics are bio degradable and go in your recycle bin, Including all our plastic bags.
- We recycle the excess boxes and all bottles weekly.
- We use natural ingredients that are environmentally safe.
- all our scrubs are animal friendly -we use only pumice stone and apricot shell.(no plastic beads)
- Sustainable :
- Means crops and trees are planted and replanted and only a fraction is used of mature plants to ensure crop sustainability.
- We believe palm products (any product or ingredient that is derived from oil palms, including palm oil, palm kernels, palm kernel oil, palm kernel expelled and their fractions and derivatives) should be produced through sustainable plantations that are engaged in the active conservation of rain forests and/or peat lands. Organic Body Shop Factory fully supports the Round-table on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) authorized supply chain system of sustainable palm oil producers.
All ingredients in the professional world are called chemicals -meaning they go through an alteration to get the oils and essences from the source plant.
We only use essential oils to scent our products. All products we purchase we do not grow are already certified Eco cert and sustainable.
We only purchase products that are environmentally safe and derived from all-natural and renewable ingredients. That come with a eco certified and sustainable as well as not tested on animals. We source though North America (includes Canada).Canada always comes first for sourcing.
We make our own essential oil and grow our plants here behind our lab.
- We operate under good manufacturing procedures including.
- Regular testing and stability testing of all products.
- Numbering all batch formula’s to ensure product performance.
- Batch hold back’s on every formula.
- Chemist on staff for continued quality.
- Tractability through our bar codes
- And Best before date on every product.
- Standard 2 year shelf life