Clary Sage recipes for a healthier you.
Clary Sage Oil Uses
- For stress relief and aromatherapy, diffuse or inhale 2–3 drops of clary sage essential oil.
- To improve mood and joint pain, add 3–5 drops of clary sage oil to warm bath water. Try adding clary sage oil to my Homemade Healing Bath Salts to boost your mood and bust feelings of stress.
- For eye care, add 2–3 drops of clary sage oil to a clean and warm wash cloth; press cloth over both eyes for 10 minutes.
- For cramp and pain relief, create a massage oil by diluting 5 drops of clary sage oil with 5 drops of a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it to needed areas.
- For skin care, create a mix of clary sage oil and a carrier oil (like coconut or jojoba) at a 1:1 ratio. Apply the mixture directly to your face, neck and body.
- For internal use, ONLY very high-quality oil brands should be used. Add a drop of clary sage oil to water or take as dietary supplement; mix clary sage oil with honey or a smoothie.
- To ease digestion, massage the abdomen with equal parts clary sage oil and a carrier oil, or use a hot compress with 3–5 drops of clary sage oil soaked into it.
- To enhance healing prayer or meditation, mix 6 drops of clary sage oil with 2 drops of frankincense, white fir or orange oils. Add the mixture to a diffuser or oil burner.
- To naturally relieve asthma symptoms, mix 4 drops of clary sage oil with lavender oil and massage the blend on the chest or back.
- For hair health, massage equal parts clary sage oil and rosemary oil into your scalp while showering.