- Apple Mint Essential Oil. 5ml
Aroma- a mildler mint aroma with a apple leafy undertone.
- Wild crafted (grown with no know chemical pesticides added).
- Grown in the wild fields of Ontario.
- Extraction Cold Pressed. Leaving all plant properties intact.
- -not recomended if pregnant like most mints.
- Apple mint plants are part of the mint family.
- Grown and Harvested by Organic Body Shop.
- Topical treatments
- Essential oil extracted from the leaves is used in aromatherapy to cure acne,the oil has been used topical rub for muscles ,colic, and cramps.
- History reports a topical application of Oil extracted from the leaves is used in aromatherapy to heal acne. antispasmodic, stimulating on tissue,
- Plant has antiseptic properties.And Monks believed that you could use the herb to treat the fatigue that followed epileptic seizures. Refreshing oil helping focus, soothing to nerves.
Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration
Apple mint as a traditional medicine and it has an assortment of effects as well as applications.
- Pesticide use: Apple Mint oil is also used as an environmentally-friendly insecticide for its ability to kill some common pests like wasps, hornets, ants and cockroaches.
- Note Do not use around pets (all mints are not recommended for pet homes)
Thus plant is a milder mint variation with a sweet apple smell very uplifting.They bring about a cooling effect on the affected part of the body Mind clearing and uplifting in diffusers. Main Constituents: >linalool (35.32%), ρ-menth-1-en-8-ol, (11.08%), geranyl acetate (10.86%).
Parts of plants used: Leaf & Flowers<
Grown in North America.Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
Made in Ontario
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Light
Minty with a apple undertone / herbal fresh / Medium notes
- Blends With:Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
- Extraction- Cold press to heat enfluarge extraction
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada .
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop.
Package may be different from photo.