Apple Mint Essential Oil
- apple mint plants are part of the mint family.
- Apple Mint (Mentha Suaveolens) grows in North America
- Essential oil extracted from the leaves is used in aromatherapy to cure acne
- the oil has been used topical rub for muscles ,colic, and cramps
- Plant has antiseptic properties
- Monks believed that you could use the herb to treat the fatigue that followed epileptic seizures.
Aromatherapy and diffusers
- Refreshing oil helping focus.
- soothing to nerves
- helps calm stress, shock, asthma and travel sickness. (according to folklore)
- . This herb has demonstrated analgesic, depressor and anti-inflammatory activities
Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration
Apple mint as a traditional medicine and it has an assortment of effects as well as applications.
Oil extracted from the leaves is used in aromatherapy to heal acne.
- stimulating on tissue,
- insecticidal properties naturally.
- Apple Mint oil is also used as an environmentally-friendly insecticide for its ability to kill some common pests like wasps, hornets, ants and cockroaches.
- like most mints -some use it in a diluted muscle rub for mensural and stomach cramps
- Do not use if pregnant
- Do not use around pets (all mints are not recommended for pet homes)
Thus plant is a milder mint variation with a sweet apple smell very uplifting.
They bring about a cooling effect on the affected part of the body.
Mind clearing and uplifting in diffusers.
- Main Constituents:
- linalool (35.32%),
- ρ-menth-1-en-8-ol, (11.08%),
- geranyl acetate (10.86%).
Parts of plants used: Leaf & Flowers
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Light Minty with a apple undertone / herbal fresh / Medium notes
- Blends With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Marjoram, Niaouli, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint and Thyme.
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
- All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop.
- Item may be different from photo.