Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Description: The Eucalyptus tree is a beautiful tall evergreen that can grow up to 90 meters high (270 feet). The young trees have oval bluish-green leaves while the mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale grey bark.
Color: Clear to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil (India) has a very herbaceous scent with soft woody undertones.
Strength of Aroma: Strong
Blends well with: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint, and Tea Tree.
Common Uses: Essential oils such as Eucalyptus Globulus Oil (India) have been used on all sorts of skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections. It has also been used to combat the effects of colds and flu, and there is a history of its application to sore muscles and joints.
History: Eucalyptus Oil has long been used in the home in Australia, and in Spain, the timber of Eucalyptus was used in construction.
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Topical uses-Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration
Aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- With a naturally strong herbal smell, basil oil can be used in multiple ways in a muscle rub.
- Fighting bacteria
- Fighting infections
- Reducing disease-causing inflammation
- Fighting free radical damage
- Fighting viruses
- Relieving congestion
We use this oil in Organic Body Shop soap, body wash and Lotion. hand repair and cracked heel cream to name a few
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.
- Imported as Eucalyptus is not native to Canada