LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL.
Wild crafted (grown with no know chemical pesticides added)
Grown in the wild fields of Ontario.
Extraction Cold Pressed. Leaving all plant properties intact.
Aromatherapy benefits in diffusers
- Reduces anxiety and emotional stress.
- Improves sleep.
- Calming effect.
- Once diluted in any oil.
- Restores skin complexion.
- Slows aging with powerful antioxidants.
- Can help sooth eczema and psoriasis.
- It may be used diluted to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations.
Lavender essential oil is used in preparations for creams, shampoo and soaps great room scents.
- Lavender (lavandula angustifolia) is the most versatile of all essential oils.
- Diluted-It may be used diluted to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations.
- is known for its anti-inflammatory, anti fungal, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties.
- It also has antispasmodic, analgesic, detoxifying, hypertensive, and sedative effects. Lavender oil is one of the most well-known essential oils in aromatherapy.
Parts used-Flowers and stems.
Linalyl acetate: 42.07%.
Plant Part: Flowers + stems.
Wildrafted .Cold press.
Note / Strength of Aroma: Rich, dense lavender aroma..
Blends With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood and Ylang-ylang.
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing.
Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics.
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
package may be different from photo.