Lilac Essential -Syringa vulgaris
Light aromatic-Uplifting sweet aroma
We use the whole plant. Flowers and leaves.
This is not fragrance oil – No strong chemical smell. It has many topical and aromatherapy uses. Wild crafted in Ontario.
External use only
Name of plant source
Syringa vulgarus plant
Parts of plant used. Flowers + leaves.
Expression. Cold Press +maceration .
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid. slightly viscous oil
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Lilac has a light flower note with the leafy smell of the tree
Blends With: Thyme, Sweet Thyme, Lavender, Marjoram, Chamomile, Rose Otto, Palmarosa, and Geranium
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
With 86% Min Carvacrol And Less than <2% Thymol – With the Highest % of Carvacrol
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.