Lilac Essential Oil
Syringa vulgaris (lilac) tree
- Light aromatic
- Uplifting sweet aroma
- We are one of the only producers of Lilac essential oil.
- We use the whole plant. flowers and leaves.
- This is not a fragrance oil – it does not smell like this chemical.
- Lilac tree’s -Syringa vulgaris plant which belong to the Oleaceae family.
- Lilac has a light flower aroma with the leafy smell of the tree
- It has may topical skin tightening
- and aromatherapy benefits.
- Refreshing Floral scent
- Often used in our face serum.
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it as an aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- Lilac essential oil has potent anti-fungal properties that make it an effective agent for eliminating fungi
- from your body and helps lower the risk of fungal infections
- Prevents Depression
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Uplift Mood
- Eases Anxiety and Reduces Stress
- Improves Room Odor
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Reduce Inflammation
- Prevent Sunburn
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Treats Skin Problems
- Lilac essential oil has potential benefits for your skin.
- It has proven astringent properties, which make it an effective skin tightening agent and toner.
- The topical application of the oil helps reduce age lines and wrinkles.
- Lilac oil can help reduce skin sagging as well.
- However it is lightly natural aromatherapy oil-great for a perfume.
- and as a face moisturizer.
- As a face serum
- It is rare to find Lilac essential oil.
We use this in our Organic Body Shop Lilac body care products.
External use only
Name of plant source
Syringa vulgarus plant
Parts of plant used. Flowers + leaves.
Expression. Cold Press +maceration .
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid. slightly viscous oil
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: Lilac has a light flower note with the leafy smell of the tree
Blends With: Thyme, Sweet Thyme, Lavender, Marjoram, Chamomile, Rose Otto, Palmarosa, and Geranium
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
With 86% Min Carvacrol And Less than <2% Thymol – With the Highest % of Carvacrol
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Item may be different from photo.