All around pain and healing salve.1 oz-29ml
first aid care to pack on camping trips.
- Topical Use to help treat minor wounds and burns, sunburns, abrasions, bruises,
contusions, ulcers, myalgia, skin cancer,headachesand many others.
- Pharmacological research supports the use in these ingredients.-
- This is a traditional native formulation
- Plant material scientific constituents, naphtho dianthrones (e.g., hypericin) and phloroglucinols (e.g., hyperforin) have interesting pharmacological profiles,
- To use for Headache: Add a small amount of salve to both forefinger tips, massage on temples and forehead for tension/stress headaches.
- Or to apply to the back of my neck and shoulders too.
- Sleep: Apply small amount on feet (half on each sole) massage in before bedtime. Use sparingly for children.
- Nerve related pain ie: sciatica & rheumatoid arthritis: Apply and massage in to area of discomfort as needed
- Burns: Apply topically to minor burns. reducung pain and redness and hlps heal skin with minimal scars.
- Sore or strained muscles: Apply and massage in to sore muscles before and/or after a workout.
- Night Terrors: Use salve on feet (half on each sole) before bed. Use sparingly for children
- -Mild depression or, SAD (Winter Blues): Apply to bottoms of feet daily.
- can also be applied to sunburns
- Can improve recovery times, varicose veins, and on bee stings.
- concentrated about 50 applications.
- Ingredients are on the package
Packaged in a tin
Keep at room temperature
Natural beeswax and st,John wort
All natural sustainable ingredients.
No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- Package may be different from photo.
There are no reviews yet.