- African Black Soap is composed of 45% Shea Butter, 30% Coconut Oil and 25% Palm Kernel Oil melted and added to the filtered solution.
- Our African Black Soap mix of cocoa pods and plantain peels which are burnt to potash. Glycerin and essential oils.
- Gentle on your skin with other specialized products. …
- No added scent. Very neutral-almost un-scented
- It Helps In Soothing Irritated Skin.
- It Has Antibacterial Properties.
- It’s Safe To Use For All Skin Types. …
- It Is A Great Natural Moisturizer For The Skin.
- It Cleanses And Exfoliates The Skin Thoroughly
- It Prevents Razor Bumps. …
- It Helps In Reducing Hyper pigmentation.
- African black soap raw material purchased though fair trade
• Glycerin • Aqua • Sodium Palmate • Sodium Cocoate • Sorbitol • Palm Acid • Coconut Acid
• Pentasodium Pentetate • Tetrasodium Etidronate •Sunflower oil • coconut oil. Shea butter,plantain leaf