Organic Whipped Body Butter with Lavender essential oil
Lavender has a delicate, sweet smell that is floral, herbal, and evergreen woodsy at the same time. It has soft, powdery, or smokey notes as well. Some lavenders have a more medicinal camphor smell that is closer to the balsamic resin scent of rosemary.
- Lavender essential oil benefits skin by soothing.
- lavender has healing properties
- lavender is calming
- Hydrates and add long lasting moisture for rough,aging and helps soften crepe skin.
- Our Body butter have essential omega 3 fats that benefit the body.
- Omega 3 fats are very moisturizing and help calm inflammation.
- Shea is one of the more common body butters and contain vitamins A, E, and F.
- Coconut fatty acids may help reduce wrinkles, dry skin, and age spots.
- Luxury Body Butter to soften and hydrate skin
- Only scented with pure essential oils
- may help reduce wrinkles, dry skin, and full body hydration
- concentrated body butter – a little goes a long way.
- Perfect in your beauty regimen as skin moisturizers.
- your going to feel softer all over
- soft essential oil aroma
All natural sustainable ingredients.
No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
All products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
Item may be different from photo.
Ingredients. Distilled Water, emulsifying waxes(vegetable),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Shea butter, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Essential Oil, Rosemary Extract.lavender agustifolia oil