- natural Sandalwood oil soap has a warm, woody odor
- In traditional medicine, sandalwood oil has been used as an antiseptic and astringent, and for the treatment of headache
- Sandalwood is a gentle hydrating soap
- Gentle on your skin with other specialized products. …
- A Wonderful Scent.
- Glycerin and sandalwood essential oil.
- ground sandalwood powder
- Sandalwood is not native to Canada so we import this essential oil – it adds a little more to our cost-but it is worth it.
• Glycerin • Aqua • Sodium Palmate • Sodium Cocoate • Sorbitol • Palm Acid • Coconut Acid
• Pentasodium Pentetate • Tetrasodium Etidronate •Sunflower oil • sandalwood essential oil. Sandalwood ground power(natural color)