Peony Essential Oil.
- Pure organic peony essential oil.
- harvested by organic body shop apothecary.
- Essential oils are used for aromatherapy.
- BUse in Baths, add to hair care and saunas.
- Peony oil is extracted from the peony petals.
- Topical use on skin is hydrating once diluted.
- Can be added to massage oils .
- Suitable for diffuser, vaporizing, cleaning, massage, perfume.
- home care (bedroom, living room, bathroom, study room), office, outdoors, campground, yoga room, car and spa,etc.
- use on skin diluting about 50% with a carrier oil.
- Size 30ml
Wild Crafted (grown with no know chemical pesticides added)
Grown in the wild fields of Ontario.
Extraction Cold Pressed. Leaving all plant properties intact.
We have body wash and lotion with this flower provides superior moisturizing, soothing, and antioxidant benefits. Peony extract is valued for Paeoniflorin, which has an antioxidant effect similar to Vitamin E, helping to neutralize free radicals, support the skin barrier, and nourish the skin.
Extraction : enfluerage
Aroma: med-strong notes
- biodegradable ingredients + sustanable ingredients
- no animal testing
- most essential oils used in products are made by organic body shop.
- We offer essential oils native to North America -Canada
- some essential oil’s-we import
- All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.All products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life. Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body ShopItem may be different from photo.
- Ingredients on the package.