Rose flower essential oil
Rose essential oil is made by extracting Rosa Hybrid, and researchers have uncovered that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing in the body.
This is not a solvent chemicals extraction so their is a price difference in natural carbon extracted oil.
We do not use chemical solvents in our plant extraction as they are usually nor skin safe.
It has topical and Aromatic benefits
- Rose oil is a uplifting scent.
- The aroma can help ease stress and depression
- Fragrant red and pink flowers
- The oil is fresh aromatic pure flower
Canadian grown Roses for our essential oil often used in the perfume and aromatic industries.
- We use this in Organic Body Shop Ageless skin care products
- Also try Organic Body Shop Devine natural perfume and the Egyptian Musk perfume.
- Try our complete line of Organic body shop Rose infused products
- All oils are solvent and chemical free so they do not have super strong chemical scents.
- Aroma is a medium to light.
Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Aromatherapists use it to create a sense of harmony, and it is used as an emollient when added in skin-care products.
- Aromatherapy decreases anxiety and stress.
- Pain relief
- Eases depressive symptom
- Studies show aromatherapy Rose helps with sex drive in Men
- these are natural extracted more concentrated thicker oils.
Rose essential oil is made by extracting Rosa Damascena, and researchers have uncovered that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing in the body. It has topical and Aromatic benefits
Topical uses-Dilute in carrier oil, apply topically in low concentration
- Antibacterial, antifungal properties. …
- Some Pain relief with a topical diluted rub
- Face serum
- You can use diluted rose oil may different ways.
- Apply it directly to the skin or add a few drops to your shower gel, bath, or face cream for a hint of rose and hydration.
- Use it in a full body massage to reap the moisturizing benefits over your whole body.
- You can also apply oil to your scars when they are healing
- Rose oil is usually quite expensive and is highly potent. It should be diluted whether you plan to inhale it or use it on your skin.
- To make a rose oil bath, add 10 drops of rose essential oil to a carrier oil, then add to a warm tub. Essential oils should always be diluted in a carrier oil before adding to water.
- To make a foot bath, add a few drops of diluted rose oil into the foot bath and soak your feet for 10 minutes.
- To treat anxiety, stress, or depression, you can either inhale rose oil using a diffuser or dab it lightly on your chest, neck, and wrists. Be sure to blend it with a carrier oil first like coconut, almond, or jojoba oil before it touches the skin. You may also benefit from a rose oil massage, in which the rose essential oil is added to a carrier massage oil.
Plant Part: Flowers
Enfleurage heat press extraction
Description / Color / Consistency: A pale yellow liquid
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a medium/strong aroma, Rose has a rich, sweet floral aroma close to the scent of the freshly picked flowers. Approximately 4000 kilograms of petals are required to produce 1 kilogram of pure rose oil.
The exotic nature and value were appreciated in ancient times by the Greeks, Chinese, Indians, Persians and Romans.
Blends With: Bergamot, Chamomile Roman, Clary sage Frankincense , Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Melissa, Neroli, Patchouli, Palmarosa, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang.
- Processing Method– Cold press to carbon steam extraction
- Grown in North America
- Harvested and extracted by Organic Body Shop
- Made in Ontario
- Extraction- Cold press to carbon steam extraction
Naturally occuring and present in rose oil are: citronellol, geraniol, nerol, linalool, phenyl ethyl alcohol, farnesol, stearoptene, α-pinene, β-pinene, α-terpinene, limonene, p-cymene, camphene, β-caryophyllene, neral, citronellyl acetate, geranyl acetate, neryl acetate, eugenol, methyl eugenol, rose oxide, α-damascenone, β-damascenone, benzaldehyde, benzyl alcohol, rhodinyl acetate and phenyl ethyl formate.
All natural sustainable ingredients. No animal testing. Paraben Free.
- Recyclable plastics.
- Biodegradable packaging. PH balance.
- Crafted by a chemist.
- All skincare products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
- Except essential oils and salves-these last up to 6 years
- Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
- All information on the page has scientific research and you can search the web for other studies.
- All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
- package may be different from photo.
Linda Lomano (verified owner) –
So good for your skin. Lovely scent.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
I am completely in love with this oil! The scent is incredibly beautiful and potent. Thank you so much! Sending love 💕