|It’s easy to fall in love with this one! With an amazing geranium rose scent (owing to its high geraniol content).|
- Description: Rose Bergamot Essential Oil is rejuvenating and uplifting, with a light, fresh, fruity scent with a very light rose undertone.
- Making it a favorite among perfume manufacturers.
- Bergamot balances oily, acne-prone skin and is also a wonderful treatment for eczema, psoriasis, and others skin conditions.
- Bergamot doesn’t only do wonders for your skin, it also restores appetite, strengthens your immune system, aids in the treatment of ulcers and colic.
- It blends helps as an aromatherapy oil with depression and stress and is a natural mood enhancer.
- Bergaptene is the naturally occurring chemical constituent found in cold pressed Bergamot Essential Oil that makes the cold pressed oil highly phototoxic.
- Most oils are made by expression or steam extraction-if steam is necessary.
- We use prefer expression to extract these oils.
- No added chemicals or solvents.
- So you end up with approximately 100% plant material within a sunflower oil used during the expression process.
- Basically these are hand pressed and extracted.
- So the aroma is more natural without any chemical undertones.
- Once use on skin ,diffuser or candles the warmth of the body opens the oils more for a greater aromatherapy experience.
So you end up with full benefits of plant with all minerals and vitamins naturally occurring intact and not destroyed by excessive heat that can happen during steam distilling as the water has to boil to steam the plant. Basically these are hand pressed and extracted
- We use expression to extract these oils to get 100% pure plant essentials.
- No added chemicals or solvents.So you end up with approximately 100% plant material within a sunflower oil used during the expression process.
- We grow and harvest this plant.
- Energizing in diffusers.
- Safe to use in your bath
- essential oil can get into your bloodstream through warm bath water.
- Parts of plants used: Leaf & Flowers
Suggested Uses .5 % -2% in lotions and liquids.
Can be used in diffuses-bath and jet tubs.
Safe to add to skin products at your discretion. Use at your own risk.
We have developed a combination extraction method. Because we wanted all plant properties and benefits to transfer into our oils so they are very pure.We age oils 3-6 month. never exposing plant above boiling to keep all the plant properties in tact.Alcohol free processing.
Combination process of Maceration (solvent free) & Enfluerage
Enfleurage is a very old technique of extracting the aromatic oils from flowers that was popularized in France during the 19th century. It works on the simple principle that fats dissolve essential oils and thereby absorb their aromas. We use coconut oil for this.
Macerated oils are also referred to as infused oils.Even tough in some cases they are more pure than essential oils and retail more of the plants core naturally occurring chemicals. Most aromatherapist prefer this method. They are created when carrier oils are used as solvents to extract therapeutic properties from plant material. The benefit of a macerated oil above a distilled oil is that more of a plant’s essence is captured in the oil, because it captures heavier, larger plant molecules than the ones captured in the distillation process. This keeps the product closer to retaining more of the plant’s valuable offerings.
Thank you for supporting us
All natural sustainable ingredients.
No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
All products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
Item may be different from photo.