Rose flower essential oil 1 ounce – 30 ml
Pure flower extract through plant expression technique
Blend of red and white flowers together
The oil is fresh aromatic pure flower
no added chemicals or alcohols.
1 ounce 30ml
Parts if plant used: Petals only
Extraction: Expression and heat press done by hand.
This does not destroy any natural properties and get all natural plant benefits that can sometimes be destroyed by steam.
Rose essential oil is made by extracting Rosa damascena, and researchers have uncovered that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing in the body:
- Citronellol – effective mosquito repellant (also found in citronella).
- Citral – strong antimicrobial that is necessary for vitamin A synthesis (also found in lemon myrtle and lemongrass).
- Carvone – effective digestive aid (also found in caraway and dill).
- Citronellyl Acetate – responsible for the pleasant flavor and aroma of roses, which is why it’s used in many skin and beauty products.
- Eugenol – powerhouse behind clove, the richest antioxidant in the world.
- Farnesol – natural pesticide (also found in orange blossom, jasmine and ylang-ylang).
- Methyl Eugenol – local antiseptic and anesthetic (also found in cinnamon and lemon balm).
- Nerol – sweet-smelling aromatic antibiotic compound (also found in lemongrass and hops).
- Phenyl Acetaldehyde – another sweet-smelling and aromatic compound (also found in chocolate).
- Phenyl Geraniol – natural form of geraniol, which is commonly used in perfumes and fruit flavorings.