Topical St. John’s wort
-First Aid Beeswax Salve
-1 oz /29ml
-Used for the treatment of minor wounds and burns, sunburns, abrasions, bruises,
-contusions, ulcers, myalgia, skin cancer,headachesand many others.
Pharmacological research supports the use in these fields.
-This is a traditional native formulation
-Extracted from a native plant of Canada wild-crafted and harvested here . Mixed with beeswax to create an effective and easy to apply salve.
-Of the constituents, naphtho dianthrones (e.g., hypericin) and phloroglucinols (e.g., hyperforin) have interesting pharmacological profiles,
- Headache: Add a small amount of salve to both forefinger tips, massage on temples and forehead for tension/stress headaches. Or to apply to the back of my neck and shoulders too.
- Sleep: Apply small amount on feet (half on each sole) massage in before bedtime. Use sparingly for children.
- Nerve related pain ie: sciatica & rheumatoid arthritis: Apply and massage in to area of discomfort as needed.
- Burns: Apply topically to minor burns.
- Sore or strained muscles: Apply and massage in to sore muscles before and/or after a workout.
- Night Terrors: Use salve on feet (half on each sole) before bed. Use sparingly for children.
- Mild depression or, SAD (Winter Blues): Apply to bottoms of feet daily.
- It can also be applied to sunburns
- to improve recovery times, varicose veins, and on bee stings.
- Ingredients are on the package
- Packaged in a tin
- -Keep at room temperature
- -Natural beeswax and st,John wort
All natural sustainable ingredients.
No animal testing. Paraben Free. Recyclable plastics. Biodegradable packaging. PH balance. Crafted by a chemist.
All products are naturally preserved and have a 2 year shelf life.
Made by Organic Body shop.ca in Ontario Canada
All product names and ingredient combinations are proprietary and intellectual property of Organic Body Shop
Item may be different from photo.